Our family just started a gluten-free journey…and 4 days into it, my 4-year old requested pizza. 🙂
After checking the market, I discovered that a very small, frozen, gritty, gluten-free pizza is $9. So, I had a mission: find a gluten-free, yeast-free pizza crust recipe at 9pm, on a Saturday night!
What I found was the most delicious pizza I’ve ever made! It was gluten-free, but tasted better than any pizza we’ve ever eaten! And it was super easy to make!
Gluten-free, Yeast-free Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 TBSP Italian herbs
- 1 dash of garlic powder
- combine all. mix GENTLY. do not over-mix. batter will be runny!
- pour into well-greased pan. i used a small round cake pan.
- bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- remove from oven. add pizza sauce, toppings, cheese, etc.
- return to oven for another 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and lightly browned.